A trusted source of Asia-Pacific commercial aviation news and analysis

OCTOBER 2021

Week 43

News

HNA Group restructuring approved

next article »

« previous article

October 25th 2021

Print Friendly

Creditors of HNA Group have approved the company’s restructuring plan. Read More » The approval, first reported by Reuters based on a court comment posted on HNA’s official WeChat page on Saturday , was confirmed in a stock exchange filing by one of the company’s subsidiaries. A spending spree saw HNA rack up billions in debt as it acquired hotel chains and equity in Deutsche Bank. The company entered bankruptcy administration in February under the control of Hainan government but its excesses also attracted the attention of China’s national government. Last month, its chairman and chief executive, Chen Feng and Adam Tan, respectively, were taken into police custody on the Mainland. According to Reuters, the company will receive a strategic investment of 38 billion yuan (US$5.88 billion) after its restructuring which will go to 11 of its entities, including flagship carrier Hainan Airlines.

next article »

« previous article

Response(s).

McGuire Walker says:

November 27th 2021 10:47pm

The criminal record on my credit deprived me of so many opportunities alongside 19 hard inquiries and about 15 derogatory items which messed up my report and lowered my credit score to low 544(TransUnion) 523(Equifax) 515(Experian). After my mum told me about CREDIT TRINITY CARE. I reached out immediately and complied with the proposal, after about five days I was asked to pull my report to confirm the job has been done. Yes...... my score is now 801 across the 3 credit bureaus and all of those things removed. I strongly recommend them to anyone who’s in need of credit fix. Email on: creditscoretrinity@gmail.com Or Text +1 385 758 4966

Mason Liam says:

November 24th 2021 05:19pm

I started trusting RAYLINK after he got my parents credit fixed and raised their score to 796 across the credit bureaus, reaching out with him about my credit he did more than my expectation he raised my Equifax to 802, Transunion to 795 and Experian to 800 and also deleted the eviction, collection, bankruptcy and student loan from my credit report. My family is gladly appreciated. Reach out with him on (RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES at GMAIL dot COM)

Ameliare Cora says:

November 22nd 2021 03:41pm

What more can I say than a big thanks to RAYLINK CYBER SERVICES for a great job done on my credit report. It was amazing how he boosted my score from 573 to 815 also deleted the eviction, hard inquiries and bankruptcy from my credit report permanently. His genuine and trustworthy reach out with him about your credit and consider it done. His info RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES (at) GMAIL (dot) COM

Linda Bonne says:

November 17th 2021 10:36am

Excited about my credit today, I had a bad credit score of 491 getting in touch with a hacker who nearly ruined my life for over 4 months, after I spent $2700 on my credit yet no good result on my credit report. Going on research on Google I saw many good testimonies about this credit expert genuine and trustworthy RAYLINK CYBER SERVICES reaching out with him was a quick turn around he got my debts cleaned up and raised my score from 491 to 795 with all the negatives deleted permanently on my credit report. Gladly appreciated Email/text him on RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES at GMAIL dot COM/+1 (770) 769-5986

james says:

November 16th 2021 05:48pm

i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 410 635 0697 text/ whatsapp and telegram

Elizabeth Warren says:

November 13th 2021 02:32pm

Fantastic, gladly got approved for home loan and auto loan after my score has been raised from 543 to 802 with the help of RAYLINK CYBER SERVICES. I was skeptical at first place due to level of scammers online, I was convinced by my partner to give him a try, after reaching out with him he gave me 9 working days with my greatest surprise he fixed my credit also cleaned up my debts of $45,017 with no negative marks left on my credit report. Thanks to RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES at GMAIL dot COM/Phone +1 (770) 769-5986 please friends reach out with him and thank me later!

Alex Williamson says:

November 13th 2021 01:52am

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST via rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com He is a certified hacker which will always give full proofs. If you need to *hack into email accounts, *all social media accounts, *school database to clear or change grades, *bank accounts, *company records and systems, *DUIs He is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers + Credit cards hacker + he can drop money into bank accounts. + credit score hack + blank credit card sale + Hack and use Credit Card to shop online + Monitor any phone and email address. You can also text him on +1 773 696 0648

Dawson Holman says:

November 10th 2021 02:09am

I got flagged for a late payment on my credit report, I had bankruptcy chapter 7 discharged January 2020, I had 11 open account with all exceptional credit history which decreased my credit score to 515. Since then I’ve been looking for a way to rebuild my credit. I asked a question on my Fico forum on how to rebuild my credit history a member referred me to ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST and told me how they helped his family after 5 years of bad credit report. I decided to give them a shot on 1st of November 2021 and explained my situation to them. They promised to fix my credit report, but I’ll recommend their service if job is done, 3rd of November I got a text from them to confirm my new credit history. my score has been raised to 811 excellent score across the 3 credit bureaus. Late payment, bankruptcy have been deleted. I decided to wait after 7days to confirm if it’s a permanent hack. I now have a new credit history. I sincerely recommend them to anyone who has similar issues. Email them on: rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com Or CALL +1 760 474 3440.

Carla Houston says:

November 7th 2021 12:33am

Went through a divorce and found out that my X trashed my credit. In December when I took back my financial life, I was ruined. I discovered my FICO score was at 533, all account was late, over limit, mostly charge offs. Debt was worth $60k. Immediately I put a plan of action on how to fix my credit, because I needed a car for myself. But with my current credit score then I won’t get approved due to the charge offs and debts coupled with low credit score which appeared in my credit report. Thanks to ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST who was there for me when I needed them the most. After when I spoke with my dad I explained my situation to him, he introduced me to rootkits credit specialist, immediately I contacted them via: rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com also texted on +1 760 474 3440. I got replied few minutes and I explained myself and they promised to get job done. Within 5days my credit score changed, charge offs were deleted from my report, all debt cleared and my credit score was raised to 815 across the 3 credit bureaus. My car loan has been approved, I’m super excited to jump into my 2019 Mazda CX-5 car.

Betty Kari - CREDIT REPAIR says:

October 25th 2021 05:01pm

I am very pleased with the help CYBER CREDIT GURU rendered in restoring my credits. I am a disabled Veteran who over the past 2 years had to let my credit go due to health priorities that were not covered by VA & other insurance, my credit scores were 514 Experian, 515 Equifax, and 518 TransUnion. No public records, only 3 open Accts but several collection Accts with Zero Balances, few Weeks ago, I ran into some Credit blogs on the net which led me to CYBER CREDIT GURU the most talked about US based Russian hacker, who tremendously repaired and upgraded my credit score to 784, 789, and 802 within the 3 Bureaus in just a Week after I contacted him. If faced with similar challenge, connect with him via: C Y B E R C R E D I T G U R U (AT) G M A I L (DOT) C O M or Call / Text: +1(650) 239 7249 you too can be helped, I recommend him without hesitation.

Lydia Carol says:

October 25th 2021 05:01pm

HACK VANISH Credit specialist did it for me. Before the coronavirus pandemic, I had criminal Judgments, few evictions, and missed / late payment which negatively impacted my credit score down to 487 and left me in difficult financial situation, as a single mum of 3, I needed a loan to keep the family running after I lost my husband as a result of COVID-19, all hope were lost, until Mr. Kannan and Olivia reassured and referred me to HACK VANISH, a credit genius who was very helpful in fixing my report after I reached out to him via: +1(650) 499 5548 and Email: hackvanish (At) gmail (Dot) com, I carefully followed his protocols, throughout the process which lasted for about 6 days, I felt so involved because he maintained an open line of communication till I got my score back to 796, currently my loan application has been approved, I can now give my kids better life. If you need to hire a hacker, HACK VANISH is highly recommended.